News & Events

News and Events

2017 Springtime Festival

May 18th thru May 21st

Click here for more information from the Laingsburg Lions Club.


Special Meeting

City Council will hold a Special Meeting on Monday, May 8th, at 6:00 p.m. to set the 2017-2018 Millage Rates and to adopt the 2017-2018 budget.

Wolfpack Walk or Bike to School Survey       

Wolfpack Walk or Bike to School program will wrap up the school year walking or biking to school, now thru May 31st.  We would like to ask for 5 to 10 minutes of your time.  We value your opinion!  Please take a few minutes to take this short survey about your children’s transportation to school.  Please take ONE survey for each school you have a child attending. At the end of completing the survey, print the page stating complete and bring to Mrs. Brown outside the office doors, the first 300 children will receive a Thank you gift!  The Survey will be open April 24th to May 15th thank you in advance for your time it is greatly apricated!


Laingsburg Elementary Parent: surveyformparent.cfm?key= 1431037


Laingsburg Middle Parent: surveyformparent.cfm?key= 8066064


For any concerns or questions about Safe Routes to School please contact

Cassy Brown at (517)651-5566 or


Ordinance Update

City Council voted to approve the proposed additions to the Laingsburg Nuisance Ordinance.  For more information on these additions or to receive a copy of the changes, please contact City Hall.  Once codified, they will also be available on the website.

Laingsburg Updated Parks & Recreation Plan


Click HERE to see the Revised Parks & Recreation Plan

Laingsburg Marketing Plan

View full plan here

Laingsburg Marketing Plan

See more news and events here